nedelja, 3. januar 2010

Excuses begone- nadaljevanje

 Some Excuses: (for not changing beliefs)

1. It will be diffcult (more difficulty is produced by depression, obssesion...)
2. Fear of taking risk (fear from opinion of others)
3. It will take a long time (does that matter?)- it is only the present moment.
4. It will be family trauma (you are here to create your own music).
5. I don't deserve it.
6. It's not my nature.
7. I can't afford it.
8. Noone will help me.

 EMERSON:
 "if I have lost the confidence in me, I have the universe against me"
- you are the universe.

DYER: 

"If you knew who walked beside you at all times on this path that you have chosen, you could never expirience fear or doubt again"- Dyer. 


9. It has never happened before.
Choose a list of affirmations.
10. I am not strong enough.
11. I am not smart enough.

When you trust in yourself, you trust at the wisdom that created you.

12. The rules won't let me.
13. It's too big. Take the first step...You can not drink in this moment (so are the things eliminated- slowly).
14. I don't have enough energy. Place your thought on what YOU WILL CREATE- STAY IN THAT MODE. 
15. I am too busy. What fits to your shedule better- one hour exercise or being 24 hours dead?Exercise every day- thoughts (affirmations).
16. I am too scared. I always failed (from fear to love- feel loving presence).
 Let go and let God.

Find affirmations to that excuses. 




From: Wayne Dyer: Excuses begone.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar