sobota, 2. januar 2010

Excusses be gone



1. You attract in your life, what you are. You are, what you believe. Change your beliefs, change your life. 

2. Choose, rather than excuse.
Reprogram your mind (from habitual mind to creative mind).
- download new program
- search over your overdate programs, that doesn't serve you anymore
- shift from patterns to choosing new ways (more creative).

Be aware of living WITHOUT MAKING CHOICES. 

Mediation: who would I be, if noone told me, who I am.


I am only the one, I decide to be in every moment and each moment after that. 

Move- by eliminating excuses, drag them to excuse file.


3. Thoughts are a field of energy, they aren't only in our head.

Affirm: Beliefs have the power to materialise things, situations.  


4. Meditate (to eliminate thoughts)

5. Use affirmation (that help you)

6. Notice, what you think!

From: Wayne Dyer: Excuses begone.



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar