sobota, 9. januar 2010

Universal beliefs

© 2009 Byron Katie, Inc. All rights reserved www.thework.com
Universal Beliefs

 I need to know what to do.
 I don’t know what to do.
 I know what is best for others.
 I know what is best for myself.
 Something terrible is going to happen.
 It’s possible to make a mistake.
 People should not lie.
 People should respect me.
 I can control how others feel about me.
 I feel your energy.
 I need more money.
 Life isn’t fair.
 Parents should love their children.
 Children should love their parents.
 I need to make a decision.
 I can’t do anything right.
 I can disappoint people.
 I don’t want to look foolish.
 There’s too much to do.
 There’s not enough time.
 I know what you need.
 I am worthless.
 It’s my job to make you happy.
 I need a partner to be happy.
 It’s my fault.
 I should be different.
 I missed my chance.
 I need to be careful in life.
 People should listen to me.
 I’m not good enough.
 I am a failure.
 _______ doesn’t care about me.
 I need to understand.
 I need to do it right.
 I did it wrong.
 There’s something wrong with me.
 S/he rejected me.
 S/he doesn’t trust me.
 There shouldn’t be war in this world.
 Women shouldn't be so emotional.
 People shouldn’t use animals (medical research, food, etc.).
 The world isn’t a safe place.
 People are destroying the environment.
 People are judging me.
 I know what they’re thinking.
 They should agree with me.
 I have to work hard.
 People should keep their promises.
 Other people can hurt me.
 Money will make me happy.
 I’m too fat (thin).
 I need to be in control.
 My body should be healthy.
 People are not trustworthy.
 ______ betrayed me.
 There is a purpose to my life.
 I need to know my life’s purpose.
 Life is difficult.
 People should be grateful.
 My boss should appreciate me.
 I don’t belong.
 People shouldn’t be angry.
 _______ did it wrong.
 I am right.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar